/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Welcome Me to Blogspot

Well, welcome to Blogspot ruadorklikeme.

Haha had to give myself my very own personal greeting.
After weeks of reading others blogs and getting very interested in starting my own..here I am.

What I post may not be of interest to anyone else, but sometimes I need to ramble on about my daily activities, rant about my better half, the fur babies or just life in general.

Since I am new here, if anyone would like to give me advice on templates and show me the ropes of keeping up my blog, I'd greatly appreciate it.

3 comment(s):

Hey, there. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your stuff.

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:29 p.m.  

Hi and Welcome! :)
I'll come back soon and check up on ya!!

By Blogger Quitter, at 7:05 a.m.  

Hi!! Thank goodness you switched your text to black because this blue stuff is awful. Oh, and I hate pink. But you're cool. Anyway, carry on!

By Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl, at 4:22 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home