/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, February 27, 2006

Weird Monday morning

I sit here this morning after watching the news, and reading some articles online and I wonder about a lot of things.

First of all..when a certain country gives aid to another...why do they then feel the need to *PLAY*, yes i said play politics?
Does this really help the problem? I'd think not...instead it seems to only ever cause problems because these said politicians get into pissing wars like little boys!

I'm not into politics so therefore I cannot talk about it, because it would be uneducated gibberish, HAHA! But I do keep my eyes and ears open when hearing about this world of ours that is in distress.

I am far from being a cold-hearted human..I do have faith in the human race, I love children, animals and people who can make a difference..but what I do not understand is why certain countries governments need to get involved in the politics of another country? Why can't we (meaning North America) just worry about our own countries and take care of our own first BEFORE worrying about what's happening in another region?
I just don't understand it. We have homeless people here at home, we have sick people here at home, lots of crime and terrorism in our own damned countries yet our politicians are blowin BS out of their asses, flying around the world to butt heads with others.

I really do agree with my father when he says "This world is going to hell in a handbasket".
Where is the peace???

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home