/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, February 27, 2006

Damn you Spaghetti Sauce, Damn you!

Ok, so figured I'd start dinner before we got too hungry. Had leftover spaghetti sauce in the fridge. Took it out, poured it in the pot and added some water...cuz the hub whines that i make my sauce too thick...well the problem is...now it's like meaty tomato soup *cries*.

I hate when that happens...go from one extreme to another..blah!
Luckily enough it tasted pretty good so in one way dinner wasn't ruined.

Started packing today...got all our nascar stuff packed up and other knick knacks, magazines etc from the living room. I've never packed a whole home before...always just been my own personal things. I'm so confused, lost, and overwhelmed that I only made it thru four boxes before I gave up in frustration. Found myself walking in circles nearly yanking my hair out...realized I'd better leave it til another day..haha!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home