/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Emotional morning....ya think?

What a day it has been and already I am stressed out, hurt, and ready for a nap.

Little background here... Friday afternoon I found out that one of my good friends up in Canada died. He was only 30, and newly married. He did have cancer but we all figured he'd have a good 6 months left...unfortunately not. I hurt so bad for my Friend losing her bestfriend/lifemate. But I also hurt because I never got to say goodbye...never told him how much of an impact he had on my life. Guilty too because I was too busy partying and packing the week before I moved here to the states...never made the time to see him..figured oh he'll be alive in another 2-3 years when I'm able to come and go across the border. Blah.

Well I've been doing ok since finding this out..sure thinking alot about my friends and their family but not been an emotional wreck myself. She popped online on my messenger list and sent me a link. Took me to the online condolences page set up for him on the funeral home website. I saw his picture, the description and read the condolences and started bawling..haven't been able to stop.


Now onto a happier/sillier note (trying to make myself smile here) I was running around the house chasing after Taz, that is our younger kitty. I ran right into a damned wall! Luckily for me i missed out on hitting my face but I cracked my knee really good...and what does that lil black bastard (yes i mean the cat) do? Cranks his tail, gives me that bug eyed HAHA look and shoots past me with his tail straight up in the air. These beasts are the bane of my existance...yet I can't live without them.

Sorry if anyone had trouble reading this...my mind isn't really makingt much sense to me right now either. Happy Tuesday....pffft!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home