/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Useless babble

Just finished watching NCIS a while ago. Can that show get any funnier? I absolutely love it. Deals with a serious subject but there's so much humor in it. Too bad good shows like that weren't on for two hours, and good movies on for four hours. Then again maybe it's better that they're not, because it would only worsen my procrastinating ways! Haha!
Seriously, I'll sit here and keep saying "ok, just one more cig" or "just one more coffee" before I can even think of trying to motivate myself. Surprisingly enough I get through the days without letting the house become a wreck.

The kitties really add to my insanity. I feel like typing about them tonight.

The Little Black Bastard..or Taz for short is the youngest. He's all black with a couple patches of white, and beautiful lil green eyes. Boy is he a snuggly kitter cat, but he also has a spaz side.

This cat is on and into absolutely EVERYTHING. This morning I woke up..came out to make coffee and I see the cookies, cat treats, and lightbulbs laying on the floor...hmm wonder who did that? You guessed it..caught in the act and he had the audacity to look at me innocently. YEAH RIGHT! He jumped down and ran under the table and tried to play tag through the rungs of the chair.
But then bedtime comes, and who goes to bed with me? My husband? No. My cats? Yes, and Taz is always the first one in there. I've never seen a cat that likes to snuggle like that... he purr's the loudest while being held tight to me with the blankets tucked in. Strange one he is... but oh so adorable.

Next are the two ol ladies, Stash, and Jojo. They are 12 year old Calico's with a personality that matches their many patterns of their coat.
I call them the ol' ladies because they are that.. they seem like bitchy ol ladies. But loveable as hell. Jojo is the chubby one, and the most outgoing, loving one out of the two.. in fact she gets a little annoying at times wanting so much attention..but she thrives on it.
Also all her bright, funky markings are on her face and belly...sill girl!

Stash is the thinner of the two. She's shy, and more wild like their mother was. Her coat is a lil darker but she's got these wicked yellow/green eyes and the most adorable lil cream colored mustache. I have to coax her out sometimes and give extra attention when she's jumpy, but she's generally a really good kitty.
These two girls are really kittenish in a lot of ways. They love chasing the string, or even better the *little red dot* I gotta tell ya..a laser pointer sure is a fun tool to tire the kitties out so that they're not spazzing out all night.
I guess since I don't have children, my cats are more like lil ones to me which is cool..they enjoy their life and bring a smile to me every day! Who wouldn't get a kick out of their antics?


Well going to turn in for the night! Hope tomorrow is sunny and partially warm!

1 comment(s):

who is this?

By Blogger Donna, at 6:42 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home