/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Grrrrowl!!!

Ok, well first of all.. I woke up and noticed it was a sucky ass day! UGH! So that started me off wrong.
Plus I'm still a bit annoyed at the worse half..err i mean the better half. Love him to death but he frustrates me so bad sometimes.
We're moving in a month..and we were giving this place to one of our friends who wanted to get out of his mom's place. He calls last night and tells hub that he isn't going to move in here after all. Which is cool..I can't really blame him (will get into that later), but man it would have been nice if he had told us this at least a month ago. So now we have to find out how much it will cost to have this piece of crap removed from the lot or find someone to move in...can't afford to pay two lot rents plus all the other bills.

So the good ol hub asked what i meant by this place being crap. Well first of all..if it wasn't because we were kinda stuck here I would NOT have put up with living here. The wiring needs to be redone, all the pipes need to be replaced, most of the floors, PLUS support beams need to be replaced. There's this awful, ugly chew hole (at least it looks chewed) where the wall meets the floor in the bathroom...oh my gosh yes there's more. The wall in the bedroom needs to be replaced, so does the tub, and tub surround. Think I'm done? NOT YET...argh!

So you can see why I can't wait to get out of this damned place! I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!
Alright so that's not bad...but the thing that pissed me off was he actually had the nerve to get mad at me because i am not willing to stay in a big hunk of crap. No, I don't mind living in a trailer but come on...even houses need repairs...so obviously a trailer does as well. He got all pissy because apparently when he moved in here 10+ years ago it was worse than it is now..well DUH! I understand your point honey but that does not make the bad stuff with this place seem better! Geez he can be so irritating sometimes!

Luckily though we won't be here long. The SIL & BIL bought a house and their trailer is like a freakin PALACE compared to this place...it's beautiful actually. Nothing wrong with it..just maybe needs some tiles replaced in the dining room which is easy enough. Plus it's like twice as big as this place so the kitties will have lots of room to run and wreak havoc haha! Especially this lil bastard!



So now that I've finished with my rant I can go on with my day somewhat peacefully..haha!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home