/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, April 08, 2006

GDFx3

1:04 A.M.`
Well I think th backspace button is my best friend. Seriously I can't type one word without the backspace key...so it's time for bed... Niters!!!!

UPDATE @ 12:26 A.M. I just tried to light my cigarette with my beer bottle...I think that qualifies as legally drunk!


ooooooooh boy...well got shit rinsed out (no...not shit..but coffee cups for my morning cofffeeee)

I feel the urge to exaggerate every damned letttttttterrrrrr AHAHAHAHAHAH
bUT this is my blog and im allowed to do it.

Dunno why bab's blog is unavailable...it's buggin me.

I cut a pic of Tony Stewart out of an older newspaper...gonna put it on my fridge...WOOT i love Tony...hehe I especially love it when he wins a race like last weekend. mY CHUBBY lil italian nascar driver...purrrr (wait...is he italian?)

My short hair is buggin me...i think it's cuz I now look like what I hate....someone who is stuck in the 80's. Gonna hafta getr it fixed,,make it look spiky n punky...not fluffy...ARGHHHH

4 comment(s):

Tony won an IROC race? WHOOOHOO!!!
Thanks for the update :)

By Blogger tazfan, at 1:17 p.m.  

LOL! Drunk blogging is a real hoot! I love this.

By Blogger BriteYellowGun, at 9:15 p.m.  

All 3 of Babs blogs are missing and she don't know why either. She is trying to get ahold of support to find out something. She has a temporary blog set up but I can't remember the addy however if you go to my blog and go to JS in my links you will find a link to her temp blog in a post there. It is Jackiesue's blog where the link is. Take care and God bless.

By Blogger Teressa, at 3:04 p.m.  

hehe...you could always shave it off again...:P hehe...it prolly doesn't look as bad as youthink...not like your bro's eh...your beautiful regardless hunny

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home