/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Cumin? Not just a spice anymore!

Hahahah, I got this in my email this morning and I just knew I had to post it up here :) Enjoy.

9 comment(s):

LMFAO! I'll never look at Cumin the same way again!

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:56 p.m.  

Waahahaha...fuckin' hilarious! :P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 p.m.  

now i know why my chili is called killer chili..that little extra ingredient...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 11:32 p.m.  

That is just SICK AND WRONG!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Whoever created this missed a real opportunity. The horizontal bottle should be Star Anice. . .

We had a pretty good boomer here on Friday night, but it didn't last long either. It scared the crap outta CC. . .

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 5:35 p.m.  

thats very silly

By Blogger Kathryn, at 12:12 p.m.  

Greetings from Cleveland.

That's totally silly, but It made me laugh.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 p.m.  

I was just a surfin' when I came across your blog and saw this. I will never look at seasonings the same ever again. RLMAO

By Blogger Charles, at 11:32 p.m.  

so THAT"S what that noise is coming from my spice cabinet!

By Blogger Erin M, at 11:27 a.m.  

hehe...i will never use that spice again without thinking of that pic...hehe

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home