/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hmmm

Hey I love scaring the kitties! It's just some part of my evil alter ego that serves a higher purpose HAHAHAHA! Love how they sit and glare at me for long moments afterwards.

I saw this on another woman's blog. Go see The Cleaning Hunk . I swear I need one of these!

Also...for some reason this morning I'm just hatin' everyone and everything...grrrowl!! Maybe a nice long hot shower will help me. That and some good drugs (wanna provide? im broke) HAHAHA! Hopefully the day will get better!

6 comment(s):

I came over from Amy's place. Just wanted to post and say...send that Cleaning Hunk over my MY place. I could use a good scrub. My house, I mean. My house could use a good scrub. That guy looks like he could be Matt Damon's younger brother or something.

By Blogger GeminiWisdom, at 12:30 p.m.  

Yeah, I thought he sorta looked like Matt Damon as well..except cuter :)
My house needs a good scrub, and my eyes could use a good look..haha!
also thanks for stoppin by :)

By Blogger Donna, at 12:34 p.m.  

Wow, I sure could use one of those!! What more can you ask for from a man? lol... Oh, and believe me if it wasnt for him motivating me I would never work out!

By Blogger lilly, at 1:13 p.m.  

He's definitely nice to look at, but I seriously doubt he even picks up after himself!

By Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl, at 3:15 p.m.  

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Us Tony fans need to stick together :)

By Blogger tazfan, at 4:59 p.m.  

I'll take 2 cleaning hunks please. My, uhm... apartment is really dirty!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 4:43 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home