/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Well it's that time again

No! Not that time...but time for me to pick my renter for this week. Was hard to decide, as so many people with enjoyable blogs bid..but I could only pick on. Felt bad for the rest, so I'm gonna link 'em up in this post :) Oh DO NOT forget to click the little icon to go see my renter Tales of the Opiated Sherpa. Click NOW. Seriously. I had to pick him cuz he's Canadian, is into hockey, and has good taste in music! Enjoy!

Other blogs I couldn't pick but enjoyed:

Daily Thoughts & Sporadic Nonsense

nonsensical flounderings

RockyJay - A Series of Unfortunate Blog Incidents

The Dramedy of Life

Lindsey Mitchell

Scooter McGavin's 9th Green

Hope you enjoy 'em as much as I did...will post more later, but right now I'm pooped. Had a long weekend, with lots of excitement at the end!

5 comment(s):

Thanks much for the plug! I know how it is to be only able to pick one. :o) I'll be baaaaack!!! Have a great week!

By Blogger Shelly , at 10:15 p.m.  

Wow... cheers for the space, the plug and the comment. Very nice of you.

By Blogger opiatedsherpa, at 11:29 p.m.  

Yes, thanks for the plug.

Mik

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 a.m.  

Oh!! I've seen that blog on Blog Mad! It's cute.

So you are guilty of the auto start music, eh? I've had my speakers off everytime I've been to your blog, so I guess I didn't notice. You are forgiven!!! :)

I hope they get the race in today!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 8:12 a.m.  

Oh, you are guilty of the LOL!! That is not a punishible sin. LOL : )

By Blogger Cassandra, at 9:08 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home