/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, March 10, 2006

ok..what's wrong with people

Talking to a friend this morning..decided to send a few pics of the kitties and surprise pic of me drinkin coffee in my flannel jammies n messy hair...he said i had lips like steven tyler..WHATEVER!

I'm sorry..I do have full lips, but NOTHING like them big ol vaccum suckin lips like his! Hahahaha what a joke eh...oh well here..u people think I have steven tyler lips?

Well time to try to get myself motivated! Fun fun fun...NOT!

7 comment(s):

Steven Tyler! Eeegads! NO! Your lips look very nice and normal to me!

RYC: Thank you! I have been going over that conversation in my mind since yesterday. I hope I did the right thing. No offense about the trailer thing! The poverty in this area is incredible but we try to teach the kids that what people have or don't have isn't what's important. It's partly why I feared I took the superiority route when I talked to them.

By Blogger BriteYellowGun, at 11:21 a.m.  

Hmm... I dunno... too blurry to tell. ;-)

Steven Tyler is UGLY and I seriously doubt you look anything like him. Eww.

By Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl, at 11:47 a.m.  

I just re-posted my original post that explains where the WMD cat term came from.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 8:09 a.m.  

considering i have the lips of a chicken...

i would kill you for yer lips.

*cackle*...yes i have noticed that with my posts of late...i have so gotta get of the poopy posts...lol

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 10:40 a.m.  

well now - and this is a first for me - I'd have to say you have lovely lips.

Thanks for stopping by my site today and leaving a comment!

By Blogger Kim, at 12:08 p.m.  

Naw, don't pay any attention to him. You have very nice, even lips and he should be giving you compliments, not insulting you!

By Blogger Linda, at 1:30 p.m.  

Your lips look pretty normal to me.

What an insult...Steven Tyler lips..EEEK!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:39 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home