/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ah yes...

Finally a good day where at 10:20 pm I'm glad to be home and yawning!
The hub is getting so much better at not being such a hermit grump. If it wasn't for my lack of DECENT friends down here in the states maybe I wouldn't be so bored..but omg the only ones I've met so far are total fucktards! I know there are decent people about..just need to stop being so shy and just introduce myself.

Been on the go pretty much all day..started out with an awesome pancake breakky at the SIL's house, then went to this local bar..i drank coffee and chit chatted with people while the hub flapped his gums to a friend. I'm totally addicted to the bar top video game screens haha!

Came home for a couple hours..then left again..went to see a friend but she's got like 5 kids, and now 3 dogs...it was chaos..but overall an excellent visit. I miss visiting these people (yes decent people..just chaotic home haha).

Drove ALL over the place looking for a half decent place to go out for dinner..what's wrong with people for them to wait at Red Lobster, Applebees, Outback, and all kinds of restaurants for an hour and a half..sorry we hungry..we want food...not to sit and look at a bunch of hungry strangers waiting for a table. Sorry not my thing.

We eventually decided on this little mexican restaurant called El Salto a friend told us about..no wait time which was cool.
I haven't drank in 3 weeks..decided to have a margarita...OH MY that one friggin margarita got me drunk...how is that possible? So now im behaving..with a diet coke..bout to go to bed and sleep off my buzz..funny how after only 3 weeks of not drinking, that one drink would make me react this way. Plus there was some prissy lil' bitch giving me the evil eye all through our dinner for who knows what....ugh sometimes people bug me..haha!

Well just really appreciating that the hub took me out today and let me have a good day because being cooped up at home makes Donna a very cranky and antsy chick!

Can't wait til my head hits the pillow and the kitties find their spots to keep me warm!

1 comment(s):

Not just "what's wrong with them for waiting an hour and a half" but what's wrong with them for actually thinking that food is WORTH waiting for! I loathe chain restaurants! Have people become so unadventurous that even when they vacation, they have to go to an Applebees when they could just go there at home? I've never understood that.

By Blogger BriteYellowGun, at 9:13 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home