/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, March 03, 2006

Yum...lovely coffee

I really don't know why,but this coffee is just tasting most excellent this morning. Maybe it's because I had to work for it...HAHA.

Woke up to the fuzzy butted beasts raising hell! First Taz was stalking and attacking Jojo while on the bed, and yes I was sleeping...did not wake up the happiest. Actually it was Jojo doing her kitty screech that woke me up.

I come out to make coffee...trying to do everything quietly cuz the hub had fallen asleep on the couch.

Turned on the light and what did I notice? OMG my crocheting project I'm working on. My beautiful purple/pink granny squares are strewn about the place, plus my half finished square was unraveled and the yarn totally wrapped and tangled around the coffee table..computer chair, around the kitchen table and around the legs of the chair..PLUS halfway down the hall.
Luckily for them lil bratties i love them. That im not like some people who think their animals are just belongings to kick and yell at when they feel like it.

So I unwrapped the yarn, and and got it all cleaned up and put it in a different spot. Five minutes later??? Taz has gotten ahold of some squares again..ARGH what a lil beastie butt!
Let's hope all that was not a preview of what's to come today...otherwise i'll be going door to door begging some valium off the neighbours...and having a good strong drink (and i quit drinking) hahaha!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home