/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, March 03, 2006

STUPID, idiotic people

Oh boy...not even a full ten minutes from writing my other post and I must write again.

I'm watching a story on GMA about a teacher who had a sex change and the parents of her students are causing shit..WHY? Cuz they're stupid!!

I myself see nothing wrong with this...they are afraid for their children's *impressionable minds* WHATEVER!
Maybe they should be lucky that their children are exposed to people who are different early on so that they don't view differences as weirdness, and that they fully accept people for who they are!
Gosh I just hate stupidity, ignorance, and especially intolerance!
I sure hope that these parents get the bug outta yer butts and realize it really is not a big deal to have an obviously great person (according to some students) teaching their children. So what if she used to be a guy.
Geez......

2 comment(s):

Amen on your post.
I am on the Do not call list. Still having some issues with a few bad apples. Yes, I am having fun with them in the meantime.

Love you avatar!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 11:17 a.m.  

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I've seen your comments around this past week and wondered who you are. Where is Perrysburg? I'm originally from the Cleveland area myself.

Regarding this post. Couldn't have said it better myself! The parents with their twisted minds are the ones who mess everything up. The kids couldn't care less! Unfortunately the "unspoken" aspect of all of this is that the parents see the teacher as being a pedophile simply because of her transsexualism, she's been branded a pervert. In reality, the two DO NOT go hand in hand. Sadly, stupidity still reigns supreme in the good old USA.

By Blogger BriteYellowGun, at 9:54 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home