/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

lalalala...lalala land!

What a lazy day... guess you can tell from the earlier post.

Here's what happened. First I got sucked into chatting with 3 different people on msn, while trying to browse blogs and enjoy my coffee.
Second... the kitties were being way too quiet. I just had to go check on them.
Taz was all snuggled up on the bed lookin so cute, so I went to snuggle a kitty. Now this cat does not snuggle to me...he seems to need to have both my arms wrapped right around him..he tucks his head under my chin and purrs. That puts me to sleep, so well, there goes the rest of the day.

Woke up checked email, and all that good stuff..got dressed and tidied the place up a bit. Was invited to the in law's for dinner, went for dinner, then came home.

So here I am all wired up on caffeine, bored, confused..and just lazy...haha.

There was really no point to this post except to feel that I've done at least one thing tonight...haha!

1 comment(s):

Yes, I.M.A. DorkLikeU, thank you for your kind comments. Dorks Rule!

By Blogger soonerfan78, at 11:25 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home