/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, March 13, 2006

Eeeeeks!

Woke up to see that we're under a tornado watch. Man I love storms but this tornado shit has got to go! Last time I had any dealings with a tornado was when I was 13...dunno how the hell I managed to sleep through it, but I woke up to see the neighbourhood all torn up!

I'd like to see a tornado, but not close to home or anyone elses for that matter...especially living somewhere, where we don't have a basement or any type of storm shelter just scares the heck out of me.

I feel bad for the people who've had to deal with these bad storms and stuff yesterday and today. That definitely is some scary stuff.

2 comment(s):

I liked the movie Twister, and that's about as close to a tornado I ever want to be.

By Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl, at 9:18 a.m.  

yeah i'd definitely want a basement or even a bomb shelter...lol. when i lived in kentucky the old lady up the roads house was the place that was designated as the hidey hole if there ever was a tornado. i didn't know her but i knew she had a basement. so i would have met her right quick if needed.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 12:05 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home