/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Tired, but Smilin'

Whatta day! The hub totally scored brownie points from me today. Whatta man :)
We went to Moe's, had a great lunch and some wars with each other on the video game screens...totally whupped his butt at it..but didn't beat the high score on the dirty photo hunt haha!

Came home and relaxed for a bit, and OH MY..he took me out for dinner..to my favourite Mexican restaurant El Salto. We were going to meet with friends at Don Pablo's, but the wait time was an hour and a half...fuck that. Plus I find the food is much better at El Salto, and El Vaquero (the place we went for our anniversary/valentines day).

Funny..I absolutely love Saturdays when we go out and keep ourselves busy for most of the day because he actually goes to bed at a decent time, and I have a peaceful Saturday night all to myself to play on the computer or veg on the couch and watch tv.

Speaking of the tv..since I've moved to the states, and being married to a tv addict I've become quite the couch potato as well. I never really was into watching much tv at all...i actually kinda hated just sitting there watching. Now? Oh I love it..have my favourite shows, and all the Nascar stuff...haha!

Time for me to take my fat ass n go sit in front of the tv...hoping everyone else is having a good Saturday night...oh geez i just noticed that even the kitties are all behaving and sleeping peacefully...think it'll last? I know better! :)

1 comment(s):

since i discovered blogging i believe the tv screen has been replaced by a smaller one. have a great relaxing night eh :)

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 11:23 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home