/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hangover Hell

Why...can someone tell me WHY I was so stupid and drank last night? Oh man, I can be such a dumbass at times. Well..live and learn right? I quit drinking a few weeks ago (or was it a month?) because I had the hangover from hell..plus I guess I'm allergic to alcohol because when I drink my face breaks out in an itchy rash...gross huh!

So last night the hub came home and picked me up..we were going to this awesome lil bar called Moe's Place which is in Rossford, Ohio. This place has to have the BEST staff, and the BEST food ever. If you're ever in the area go there and ask for a moe's burger well done ..it is excellent. Ok I got sidetracked there. So some of the hub's co workers were there..two of them I knew but one of them I didn't..so of course my shyness took over me.
What was my solution? Ack..I had a friggin' drink..and you know what that did...one drink led to another, and another and another..then back home, more beer on top of beer...blah.

I didn't even really drink all that much, but boy was I suffering with a wicked hangover. Been up since 7, but only got around to *bloggin* now, since my head has stopped pounding and I'm no longer praising the porcelain goddess!

Today we are going back...hey it's one of our favourite places since Roma's closed down (damn you Roma's, damn you..we need our thursday night pizza deal dammit!!). I'm going to behave and only drink coffee...yes bar coffee..BUT it is pretty damn good coffee I tell ya. Probably have lunch, drink my coffee and play on those addictive video game thingies they have ..my game is Boxxi...I play some to see the pics of cute dudes...and i have to play the ones with nekkid chicks to satisfy the hub hahaha!

Well time to go and get our groove on (no not THAT groove you dirty minded buggers) hahaha!

2 comment(s):

Worshiping the porcelain god????You know you had too much to drink! And don't do it again tonite,lol. There are lucky people whose hangovers give them terrible headaches. Then there are people like me where it goes to my stomack and I get the dry heaves all day, until the the alcohol makes it's slow way out my system. So long as I didn't move or raise my head up I'd feel barely human...oh well I take so many Rx's now I can't drink anymore, so my hangovers are safe in the past. Take care of yourself tonite...maybe some Irish coffee?

By Blogger Linda, at 1:28 p.m.  

yeah the ONLY problem with drinking is the after effects huh. i can remember being of an age and getting on the piss just about every night [worked at a licensed club for maaany moons] get up the next day and not a problem. ha...wouldn’t like to try doing that now. the thing i believe i hate the most is the head spins when it's time for sleepy byes. ugh.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 11:20 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home