/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Blogexplosion

Ok I think I may have figured out the deal with blogexplosion as well..ahaha! So please go check out my renter, Mystickal Incense . She's got a very nice looking blog, and she sells handmade candles, incense, and more! I'd be definitely ordering lots of stuff If I could...so go check her out :)

2 comment(s):

Congrats on figuring it out! They don't seem to explain it all that well, but I guess it eventually makes sense the more we fiddle with it. Reading instructions might help too, LOL

By Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl, at 2:03 p.m.  

Hi there! Congrats on figuring it all out - I'm glad to be your very first renter! I'm truly looking forward to my stay here, and I really appreciate the write-up of my blog! :) Thank you so much for accepting my bid and for your lovely compliments. Keep up the great work here!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home