/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, March 13, 2006

Thar she blows....

Hahahaha..so I was nervous all day for nothing..but a bunch of wind, and rain but other than that it was ok.
Borrowed a vehicle from the in laws..went shopping...was terrified that the wind was gonna blow the van over...sheesh..guess you can definitely call me a BIG CHICKEN!
Glad all the watches and warnings are off for our area..makes me sleep better knowing that I won't blow away in my sleep and end up in the middle of a field.. :)

Yup, a bit of a dork, aren't I?

And this is how I feel tonight...which is why im goin to bed!

3 comment(s):

okay...ya big chicken.

but hell i woulda put me crash helmet on and chained myself to something real early on...can't ever be too cautious aye.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 12:11 a.m.  

hehehe...I LOVE that button about the voices!!!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:38 a.m.  

LMAO about the voices!!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 1:32 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home