/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, March 27, 2006

Welcome

Say hello to my new renter Scooter McGavin's 9th Green! Click on over and check his spot out. He says it's the one stop place for music, tv, sports, politics, and anything else he deems worthy. It really is worth your time to go check him out! Not to mention he's a fellow Ohioan (did i say that right?)
So click...CLICK NOW! It'll be worth it, I swear!

7 comment(s):

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 10:05 a.m.  

Oh, hello there!

You left a comment on my blog and now whilst surfing I bump into yours!

By Blogger Nico Bell, at 8:12 p.m.  

Stopping by to say thanks for the kind words and the plug.

By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 10:40 p.m.  

Good to know Scooter is keeping up with Veronica Mars...someone has to! That picture of that cat blasting away is HILAROUS! Gave me a good laugh! Thanks for stopping by! Cheers to you from CA!

By Blogger Mom on the Run, at 1:12 a.m.  

Harvick cracks me up!!! I could listen to that over and over again.

Yep, he who shall not be named is always shown in pink on my blog for a reason. : )

By Blogger Cassandra, at 8:40 a.m.  

Stopped in to say Hello : ) And I clicked on your renter too!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 p.m.  

Cool, got you on Blog Mad!!! I'd love to see Tony kick Jeffie's ass! That would be a great fight.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 7:54 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home