/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bad Bad Updater

Ok I'm sooo bad at updating this damn thing...things are gonna be pretty busy around here this weekend...so maybe I'll have a longer, better post next time.

We're not actually moving this weekend..we're going to move in a lot of our stuff throughout the week but we're waiting til all the utilities are switched over to the new place.

The kitties are driving me fuckin' bonkers. Taz decided he was going to do the *claw dance* on our feet at 6 am, in between attacking the ol girls..I finally had enough..got up and chased him behind something...he's such a devilish lil bugger! Why do I love kitties? I dunno...I must be nuts, but they do bring quality to my life.
Well here's a couple pics I took of Stash while she was sitting on my lap...giving me the eye hahaha!!

4 comment(s):

aww...what a cutie.

By Blogger Lisa, at 12:43 p.m.  

Pretty kitty!!! :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:33 p.m.  

im scooting thru blog mad and all of a sudden i go..hey..i know that cat...so howdy...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 12:40 a.m.  

That cat looks.... I don't know, is "evil" too strong a word?

By Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl, at 12:50 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home