/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, April 07, 2006

Get Drunk Friday



Hey...I decided to post for Get Drunk Friday brought about by The Rock Bitch.

I'm not much of a drinker anymore...but decided to go out to dinner with the hub tonight...especially since we didn't have much to eat here...hahaha the joys of moving eh.

Seeing as it's GDF, and we went for dinner I decided to have a few cold ones...there and here at home...mmm gotta lover Budweiner...not quite drunky drunky yet...but a few more and oh boy I be flyin'!!!! Got a good buzz on though...oh yeah that tha shit...hahhaha!

It's quite funny, because at the other place the desk was like not even a foot away from the couch and he could hear me typing/ Here? not a problem...he can't hear me..so therefore I can typity type type and the fucker doesn't hear a thing..MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm so lovin it (hey this isn't an ad for mcD's motherfucker so STFU).

I just realized this is my third post for the day.. knowing me...in the state I'm in...there'll probably be more considering that he's asleep, and I'm wide awake and on my way to a good, full on trailer trash drunkfest all by my lonesome...ohooohh There's a tear in my beer....BOOOOHOOOOO hahahahaah

2 comment(s):

like the old great country and western song says:...i got tears in my ears...from laying on my back..crying over you......

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 10:34 p.m.  

wish i could crack a cold one with you...take me for a wild ride and a road pop...tee hee MAY 5th can't come sooner!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home