/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Craptacular phones

I get these urges sometimes to buy the stupidest things. I call it getting a bug up my ass.

So the other night I got a bug up my ass and wanted a new cell phone, a pay as you go service though. I went and got my new phone, got it activated, and put the unlimited text messaging on for $10 per month. All is good and well, until I realized that I hadn't even used the phone all day really and the battery was about dead. It's a Samsung SPH -m300, and I'm not sure if it's just a cheapo phone, or if the battery I got with it was fucked, so I'm going to see about getting that replaced.

So here's what happened, not even a full week after buying said phone, I realize that I'm happy enough with the phone I already had, which was the Motorola V360. Now. I have nothing bad to say about my lil moto. It gets good reception, I've finally figured out all the settings and what not, plus the battery life is a dream come true. If I don't use the phone alot for texting, or making lots of calls the battery will last more than a week, if I'm using it alot it lasts for about 4-5 days.

Now I'm regretting buying that phone...oh and now I've got to wear glasses too. In a week to 10 days when they are ready, I will officially be a Four - Eyes! That's gonna feel weird!

2 comment(s):

You eat in that bed?? You have no idea what has been in that bed...

greg t

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 a.m.  

LOL Greg, my sheets are clean!

By Blogger Donna, at 6:40 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home