/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm Back Home!

Howdy!

So after about 7 months of having my own domain and web hosting, I decided to come back here to my old home. It's just easier for me, and not to mention it's free, so I'm not paying for something I hardly use.

Things are going pretty well this week. I'm finally tackling the mound of laundry that had taken over the one side of my room, and I'm finally getting my other car fixed up (oh it better treat me good, it's costing me a lot...the fucker). Other than accidentally almost killing my cat (will talk about that another time when it doesn't make me bawl like a baby just thinking about it), things aren't too bad. I even stood up for myself this week and proud of myself for doing it.

Hmm, am I rambling much? Good, now like it! *Grin*

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home