/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Leaving Blogger

I don't have much to say. I'm really tired, but trying not to fall asleep yet otherwise I'll be up by 11 pm. Have had friends here, and I didn't get much sleep last night and had to be at work by 7:30 this morning. UGH. Gotta work tomorrow morning too, so I'm trying to keep myself awake until at least 8.

I bought a domain and paid for hosting, so now I just need to find someone to take pity on me enough to install wordpress and get me set up, and I'll be ready to go. I tried learning how to install it myself, would have to do it manually, and let's just say that I am one seriously confused puppy right now.

2 comment(s):

maybe denise will help you..she helped me with mine when I transfered over to blogspot from blogster...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 7:16 p.m.  

ok! Will go check out the new site and update my bloglines!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 4:18 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home