/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, February 12, 2007

A lil pussy please?

Well, I'm picking up a kitty today!
I talked to my friend Shida yesterday, because her girlfriend works at a really good pet store in Barrie. I was asking her if they had kittens at the store, how much etc. She told me that they're still looking for a home for Prince (one of the kittens that her cat Nookers had). Prince is a dainty little puss, pure black, beautiful little bugger at that.
When I came back from Ohio and went to spend a weekend at Shida's place I just instantly fell in love with lil Prince. He's a loveable guy, and starts purring as soon as you pick him up. He's talkative, playful, and best of all he's still somewhat of a kitten. He's under a year old, just got neutered last week, so that's something I won't have to worry about getting done. He's good around dogs, so all of that seems just perfect to me.
So, I'm just waking myself up with some good coffee, then I'll be getting ready and heading out to go pick up kitty supplies, then go pick him up.

For some strange reason my mom doesn't like black cats, maybe she's just superstitious (did I spell that right?). I told her that she won't be able to resist Prince's charms. He is just that loveable and cute.

Soooooo, stay tuned for pictures of the new addition to my family. I am so excited. I've been having kitty withdrawals, and usually get my fix at L's house, she's got five furry friends living there.

3 comment(s):

Congrats on your new Pussy!!! I'm looking foward to seeing pics of the little guy!!

BTW: You might want to point out to the boss that you had to clear all that ice, since nobody else did it. . . That was a jury award waiting to happen. . .

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 7:20 p.m.  

I can hardly wait to see him.

By Blogger Cheyenne, at 1:01 a.m.  

Sounds like you scored a pussy and a pussy scored you. I always liked black cats they just look more silky soft like.

Yes! hurry up and show us yer pussy.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 6:38 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home