/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yeah, Not much around here.

I have been in quite the awful mood lately, don't feel much like posting, but I've been keeping an eye on peoples blogs, so I'm not completely ignoring any of you who read me, or that I have on blogroll.
If you notice a Canadian ip address in your stats going through archives and reading for an hour or more, it just might be me trying to catch up on what's been happening for the last few months. I'm a dork like that. So it's not some crazy snowbound Canuck (ok, well, shut up!) stalker (I am so not the stalkin' type. I'm a hermit remember). Alright?

Ok,I'm off to read more blogs. Oh yeah, Coco, and Pugsy are doing good, and the last I heard was that Jojo, Stash, and Taz are doing great (oh man I miss them terribly). Apparently Taz is a nice big solid 16 lb beast. Not fat, just pure solid kitty.
Well there I go getting bummed out again, I wish I could go get my cats and bring them here, but knowing my luck Mr Dork would have me charged or something. Ass!

2 comment(s):

Ya right... you're a stalker!
You could get charged with kittynapping. I would miss the kitties too.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 5:59 p.m.  

I get in those moods too. sometimes you just don't wanna update.

btw, your link to me is back to my old old drivel blog. *scratches head*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:58 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home