/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, January 08, 2007

Hi my name is Donna

And I am a hermit.

I am also enjoying being a hermit. Well at least for today I am.
I'm off work until Wednesday, and since it's been a long time since I've just stayed home and done nothing I figured this would be a perfect time for it.
So far today I have left this bedroom only to get something to eat or drink, or bathroom breaks. I'm just sitting on or laying in the bed with the laptop, coffee/pop, cigarettes, and the phone (which I am not answering, just nosy and want to see who is calling).
Since getting my car I've hardly been at home at all, and most of December was spent at the cottage with Booboo and Marc. Don't get me wrong, I love being around people, especially good friends, but sometimes I just don't want to be bothered with anyone or anything. I even start getting cranky if I have to be around people during these times. Hell, I even told my parents to just forget that I'm even home. That is how antisocial I am feeling at the moment.

Our nice weather has gone away again for a while. I'm not sure when it will warm up like that again. Different forecasters are predicting different things. Some are saying it's going to get cold and stay cold, and others say that it will be warming up again. As much as I love snow, and as much as it sucks that all the ski resorts in this area are laying off employees and stuff, I want that warm weather back.
It was so nice last week. No need for a winter jacket, I didn't even need the heat on in my car, that's the kind of January weather I like haha!

I think it's time for me to bunk down for the night...all of this day long laziness has caught up to me and I need yet another nap.

Happy January 8th folks.

1 comment(s):

Snow, or lack of it. Suuuuuuuucks! It has done nothing but rain here. I would like just a little bit of snö. Just a little, but I know that sometime toward the end of januari beginning for februari we will get hit with a ton of that white stuff and it will shut down the city.

Just a feeling.

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:28 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home