/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My new template

Well I guess you, nor I will be seeing the new template up here. I went to retrieve the stuff from my email, and I don't know what I did, but the header image is no longer there, and I'm too dumb blonde to figure it out at the moment.

I'll have to contact the designer and see if it was something I did or whatever, heck maybe I'll just get her to make me a couple different extra ones when I can afford it, maybe I'll also switch over to my own domain and paid hosting...who knows. It's a new year, and there are so many things I want to do, and that is one of them.

3 comment(s):

I think that whereever it's hosted is down. It keeps timing out. Send it to me and I'll host it for you and tell you what to update in your css.

By Blogger Donna, at 2:18 p.m.  

major bummer.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 11:10 a.m.  

Looking forward to seeing the new look. . . I feel an Ontario vacation coming on. . .

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 9:19 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home