/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, December 25, 2006

YAY!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day doing whatever you do this day. I'm going to open gifts and eat like a pig until people have to roll me around in a wheelbarrow.
Hmm that does not give me a good visual.

3 comment(s):

Hope you have a great day Sweetie!! Yes, the wheelbarrow could be a real problem if the driver has had a few. . . I'll just eat until I go into a food coma a make disgusting noises. . .

Actually, it's just me and the cat today and the little fucker didn't get me anything!!!No family activities until later in the week. . . I'll be posting a wee rant on that topic later. . .

Love ya!!!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 10:48 a.m.  

Merry Christmas!

By Blogger Donna, at 1:25 p.m.  

Enjoy!

By Blogger Robin, at 3:49 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home