/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, November 17, 2006

Ooooh it's 40 below....

and I don't give a fuck, got a heater in my truck and I'm off to the Rodeoooo.

Pffft Fuck that song eh. It's not 40 below, and I'm all nice, comfy and warm. Sitting here at the cottage complete with my choice of desktop, or laptop with high speed internet, got my smokes, can of 7Up and Bong ready to go. Ahhh I love it here.
Can someone please tell me why I'm living at the lair of the Hell Hounds, while I could be living here, and working my old job which I loved? I think I need a big bitchslap, one hard enough to snap my lips right off my face. Interesting visual that thought just gave me. *shudder*

I've decided that when it's time to buy my first home whether it's a beautiful lake house, trailer, or even a cardboard box under the bridge that I MUST have a hot tub. I was so fucking tense and irritable from work and lack of sleep that I got in the hot tub last night and shivered and shuddered forfuckingever until my body relaxed. Then after that it was just nice to sit in the warm water up to my neck with the jets working my feet. Ahhh absolute bliss eh.
Fuck, I really want to live here now..for the hot tub alone. Maybe I'll hop in there just as the sun is coming up.

So what's new? Not really much around here, one thing I know for certain is that as of next Friday I'll have a computer and possibly internet access at home. That is really pathetic...when the most exciting thing happening in my life is getting a computer, but ah well... at least I'll spend less money to amuse myself.

Hopefully all will go well and I'll be back online next weekend, so I hope everyone has a good weekend.

3 comment(s):

Well here comes Johnny with his pecker in his hand. . . He's a one-ball man and he's off to the Rodeoooooo. . . .

Pissed me off. . . Fuck'n jerk. . .

I love that song!!!! Now, for 5 bonus points, who sang it??

I was going to drop your sorry butt a line this weekend. I was beginning to wonder where the heck you went girl!! Glad to hear things are coming together for ya.

You can save me a spot in that hot tub. . . I need to get away from this place for a few days. . . That house sounds great!!!!

Love ya!!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 8:23 p.m.  

I want a jacuzzi bath tub. I don't care if I live in a shack. If I have a jacuzzi tub, life would be grand.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 5:19 a.m.  

How about "Jerry Jeff Walker" for 200 Jim???

He's the best...the old "Rodeo Song".

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home