/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

All that and a bag of chips!

Well the decision was made for me.
I probably won't be posting for a while until I'm able to get my life in order.

Brian and Marc are coming down in the morning to get me, and my stuff out of here. It's nice to know that I've got good friends like that in my life.
Bottom line is, after my two posts earlier I saw some inbound and outbound calls to and from some numbers I didn't know. Came to find out that he was into some drugs during the weekend, and also cheated on me. That just killed any feelings I had for him right then and there. Sad thing is..I was even more angry over the fact that he denied it to begin with, then turned around and told me he loved me. Fuck that!

It's gonna be a long couple of days for me, so I'd either better get some sleep, or start packing. I'll find a way to keep in touch with all of you. I've got three or four offers from friends and relatives to stay with them for a bit...so it wont be long until I'm back online. Also you can reach me at ruadorklikeme@hotmail.com.

See ya's!

5 comment(s):

I am sorry to hear this.

I hope everything works out.


Nixxie....I have upgraded to blogger beta so therefor I can't comment using my log in name...they need to get this fixed!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:33 a.m.  

Oh Donna I'm so sorry...

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 4:11 a.m.  

Good luck, Donna.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 a.m.  

Hang in there Sweetie!! I'm so sorry you have to be going through this.

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 6:32 a.m.  

hey, you have my email address..need to talk ..??? im here...get out..get back on track and consider this a lesson learned..old dogs can learn new tricks..

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 2:37 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home