/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, August 21, 2006

Unknown Green Insect

Ok can anyone please tell me what kind of bug this is? I don't think it is a grasshopper, or a locust, but I'm thinking it's something kind of like it.


EDIT: Ok, apparently I'm a fucking tard. I just found out that this bug is in fact a Katydid.

6 comment(s):

wonder what he would taste like battered and deep fried...? sorry im still eating tuna fish salads and drinking water..anything is starting to look good to me..

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 8:09 p.m.  

You WON the caption contest!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 p.m.  

Ooooo... you won! Congrats!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 9:22 p.m.  

heh I was thinking the same as JS...deepfry that sucker, just because you can.

ooer you won eh...well done!

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 10:50 p.m.  

Hi, over from Denise's to tell you congratulations!
And I met the French relative of your green guy.

By Blogger MaR, at 3:56 a.m.  

Have you ever wondered what Katy did?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home