/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, August 18, 2006

Another weird dream...

Wet floor be damned!

I had to turn that stupid A/C on today otherwise I was gonna die. I can't fucking wait for fall.
My big fan burnt out, so I had no air flow (the ceiling fans don't do shit) anytime I was inside. Even outside it felt like a god damned sauna. It was nearly 90 degrees out there and no breeze.

So this afternoon around 3:30 I said screw it and turned the a/c on. I laid down on the couch and promptly fell into a nice deep cool sleep.

What I would like to know is this. Why in the hell did I dream that I was dressed in rags, yet doing coke and going clubbing with Paris Hilton? Why?

5 comment(s):

The heat here in oklahoma is awful. 108 was the high thursday!
A "cold front" is suppose to cool things down to the mid 90's by sunday.
I'd love to have dreams about doing coke with Paris!

By Blogger texlahoma, at 9:00 a.m.  

hmm.....I think that the heat made your brain think that Paris Hilton is cool.

Time to keep the AC on!

By Blogger Unknown, at 1:03 p.m.  

eeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!! What a nightmare!

Here is part of the background on Stepford and the monkey from Sooner's blog...
FOREBODING AND MONKEY SHINES

By Blogger Cassandra, at 2:40 p.m.  

hell that was no dream..that was a nightmare...paris is a stephen king horror monster..

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 5:28 p.m.  

come ..............come join in the fun little girl....the monkey,the bride, the robot, sooner and the goddess....await you.....come....

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 5:33 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home