/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Heh, One simple name does it all!

Mr. Dork called me about 15 minutes ago for a little chit chat.

This is what the call consisted of.

Me: Hey babe, whatcha doin?
Him: Hey, just taking a little break.
Me: Oh yeah, a break from what, standing there with your thumb up your bum? *cackle-laugh*
Him: Well on that note, I'm going back to work you hyena laugher.
Me: But...but...you love my laugh *cackle cackle* At least I don't sound like E_____.
Him: Love you, bye! *click*

Hahahahaha I love hassling him sometimes. E_____ is a lady that used to live around here and was friends with the group of people he knew. She has the MOST annoying fucking laugh ever!
The couple times I'd had the (dis)pleasure of being around this woman her god damned laugh got stuck in my head, and I could imitate it it perfectly. Yes, I put that skill to good use to drive Mr Dork nutty sometimes. Heh, I love being a pain in the ass.

6 comment(s):

sick puppies....ha

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 1:55 p.m.  

Drive 'em nuts... it makes life more fun!

Oh yes... cats just love when "their" furniture is moved. Mine like to try and help move it. I try to do it when they are sleeping. The look when they wake up is priceless.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 2:18 p.m.  

Hey. I cackle laugh.

There's a lot to be said for cacklers.

CP.

By Blogger CP, at 8:05 p.m.  

Aren't men fun to mess with?? ;)

By Blogger Lauren, at 10:16 p.m.  

Believe me, I do as little cleaning as humanly possible. Yes, I fear what I might find while cleaning too...

By Blogger Cassandra, at 10:47 p.m.  

Oh shit, I cackle more than I need to. Something strikes me as funny and I just completely lose myself to my laughter.

By Blogger Donna, at 11:49 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home