/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ribs and good country music!

I had fun tonight!
I got to see Carolina Rain, and JoDee Messina..for 5 bucks! They were playing at the Northwest Ohio Rib-Off at the Lucas County Fairgrounds in Maumee!
Now I'm not a huge country fan, but I do like JoDee, and what I've heard of Carolina Rain I liked..not to mention those dudes are HOT. So yeah, my fat happy ass had a blast... Also Sidelines makes the best fucking ribs...so juicy, tender, and fall off the bone goodness!

That is all...

P.S. I'm going outside to watch the sky...remember folks us in North America will be able to see the Perseid Meteor Showers!

6 comment(s):

Hehehhe..."rib off". That sounds nasty.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:53 p.m.  

No shit...why do you think I giggle like a little kid everytime I hear it, read it, or say it. Heck I told my dad we were going to a rib off and he started tittering and giggling...so I know where I get that from.

By Blogger Donna, at 10:55 p.m.  

Yep. . . JoDee is great. I saw her here about 3 years ago.

Is Sidelines in Toledo? I've heard that name before.

You need to try Tunnel BBQ in Windsor. . . They have ribs to die for. . . I put up with the border hassle just to get a plate of those bones!!!

BTW:. . . Rib Off!!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 11:54 p.m.  

Ribs scare me a bit. Sounds like you had fun.

By Blogger Robin, at 5:27 p.m.  

Damn, I missed a meteor shower? I probably couldn't see it for all the city lights around here anyway. *sigh*

By Blogger Cassandra, at 11:43 p.m.  

i would go hear the first loser tossed off of american idol sing if they were having ribs...nummmmmmmmmy

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 11:24 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home