/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, August 04, 2006

Real life? What's That?

Well, real life just had to go and bite me in the ass this week. I've just been trying to concentrate more on doing outdoors stuff and keeping this damned place tidy.
Oh how I wish I could just snap my fingers and my house would be automatically clean!
Yup, that sure is one superpower I wish I had. Another superpower I wish I had would have to be the ability to fly.
I hate how long it takes to get somewhere sometimes. That long hot road trip to Florida? Hell, if I flew it would take no time. If I could fly, I would be able to fly back and forth to see my friends and family back home every day. You think a Bird Girl could fly a roundtrip of 700 miles each day? How fast do you think I'd have to go if I were to get there and back, with lots of visiting time in between trips?

Well enough of that..what got into me? Hmm maybe it's the great temperatures and fresh air. Not breathing in the same damned air for days upon days.
Oh yeah, if it were to stay around a daytime high of 75, and night time low of 60 each and every day during the summer I would be perfectly happy. That's all I ask! I should be granted such a simple wish...the nerve of Mother Nature.

Off I go back outside. It's just way too nice to be sitting inside staring at a computer screen. TGIF and have a great weekend. No, I didn't forget about you who read this, I'll try to get around to reading and commenting sometime over the weekend.

5 comment(s):

Have a great weekend, Bird Girl.

CP.

By Blogger CP, at 7:47 p.m.  

chirp..tweet tweet...peep chirp...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 9:43 p.m.  

Good evening Your Dorkiness!! How the HELL are ya???

I'm enjoyin' the hel outtta the cooler temps today. . . Only had to run my AC for about an hour tonight when I got home.

The only problem with flying is that you run the constant risk of being sucked into the engine of a Northwest DC9 trying to figure out where the hell Motown is. . . After all, P-Berg is right on the way to Motown.

HUGGSS!! to you and Mr Dork!!!

Laterz!

By Blogger Lauren, at 10:03 p.m.  

If it was 75 for a high here and 60 for a low, I'd stay outside too! Damn, that sounds sooooooo nice. Enjoy it!!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 1:02 a.m.  

trust me, I've got two kids... By the time I got one room clean they've attacked the rest of the house... It's a vicious circle...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home