/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Whoa

Alrighty then. Wow!
I just logged into blogger, and now I've got all my formatting buttons above the text box like I did in IE. I am having one problem though and it is driving me nuts. I don't know how to get it to text wrap.
I can't stand typing and typing with my text going way off to the right of the text box so that the bottom scroll bar comes up. I HATE. IT!
I'm using Opera 9, can anyone help me with this?


Also...it's hotter than the Ass Crack of Satan and my A/C just can't keep up.

7 comment(s):

Here via blogmad.

I love your header. Is that "the bowl" in Hawaii?

Chris
My Blog

By Blogger Chris, at 10:00 p.m.  

the crack ass of satan...i couldn't have said it better myself...matter of fact i wish i had said it...hehe

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 10:04 p.m.  

I think Denise uses opera...

PS... I've changed again, but I think this is the last time. I hope.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 10:57 p.m.  

I use Safari, and Blogger gives me almost no controls at all... except the spellchecker and image poster, neither of which work.

By Blogger Omni, at 12:15 a.m.  

I removed my blogs from my profile now. I wanted to give you and a few others a chance to find me that way.
Yep, family has no business reading it. Especially when they have been asked not to read it and still do.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 12:07 p.m.  

uhm is it a hairy arse crack? Just wondering.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 9:57 p.m.  

At least it isn't as bad as Texas was right before I immigrated to Canada.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home