/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Awww Man

Snuck on the in laws computer for a bit. Man it's hot as hell down here. I love it though.

Been going crazy not being able to post anything..yup I'm addicted.

So far Mr. Dork has survived...he's not gator food yet haha. I absolutely love it down here..the smell of the salt air Mmm Mmm Mmm. I wish I could bottle that up and take it home with me.
Speaking of home..we're leaving here Saturday morning. I'm not looking forward to going back to Ohio.

Well I just hope everything is going well with everyone..my birthday was boring..didn't even get drunk..imagine that!

4 comment(s):

What!! No legless antics...well that's not roight.

Happy Trails Dorki.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 12:51 p.m.  

Did you threaten to make him gator food? Uh-huh...
Hope you're having a great time!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 1:58 p.m.  

Welcome home!! I agree, it's too hot in the south.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 1:37 p.m.  

so glad your back...just saw your comment on babs post...welcome welcome welcome...
hey sweety..it's hot every where...been 106 here and heat index of 111...fuckity fuck fuck fuck...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 4:05 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home