/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sweeet!

I scored a free treadmill today! I've wanted one for years.

I went nutty with tidying up today and I even cleaned the desk (wiped it down too..oooh my). My hands feel all tingly again this evening..because of my wrists. They've been fucking with me for the last few days and it's no fun at all.

I'm hungry, and now we're leaving..gonna go grab a burger at our usual hangout..gosh I'm such a barfly, and the sad thing is.. 95% of the time I'm there I never drink. Just good food, and getting to hear a lot of good bullshittin' going on.

Oh also.. TWO MORE DAYS!

4 comment(s):

But are you actually gonna use it? :)

Have a burger for me...and fries, too, please.

Sincerely,
Starving Diet Victim

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 p.m.  

there is nothing like a good burger...although i made chinese food tonight and it weren't bad...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 10:54 p.m.  

Great score on the free treadmill. . .

Since y'all are in a tidy'n mood, make the trek up here to Motown and work on this desk. . . I'll buy you and Mr. D the best cheeseburger you've ever tasted. . . I'll even pop for a beer or three. . .

Have a great trip!!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 11:02 p.m.  

SCORED!! free anythings are good well bar free std’s etc

hell nothing wrong with hearing and participating in good bullshit.

ou ou TWOOOO more daaays.

arrhaaha you on yer comment...well girlie if you still seeing his face...all I can say is my work here is done.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 3:29 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home