/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, July 02, 2006

LaLaLa bullshit spewing

WHOA
Oh yeah...no wonder I feel fucking amazing. It's 5:09 A.M. I am a night owl..always have been, probably always will be. Really I don't know why I don't stay up all night more often..heck once 6 A.M. rolls around I can wake up Mr. Dork (he doesn't hear the alarm, either that or ignores it..dunno how the fuck he does it), and then I can go to sleep.

I napped on the couch for a while last night, woke up around 9:30 or so watched the rest of the race. YEAHHH TONY ROCKS! Mmm Mmm MMmm. Ok lets not go into Donna's happy happy fantasy land now...sheesh. Heh, I told Mr. Dork that Tony Stewart is the only man I'd ever leave him for...yeah like that would ever happen eh HAHAHA! In my dreams.

The Mr. bitched because it was cold in here..WELL DUH, it was still 84 fuckin degrees outside of course I'm going to have the AC running. Well I had enough of listening to him bitch and whine (yet he bitches about the heat and he's from Flo'da, that's the way he says Florida).
So I shut it off for a while. Once he fell asleep I turned it back on. Hey I've got the oven running to bake up the horse treats..it gets too hot in here without the AC on so fuck it. I'm all about comfort y'know!

Dunno what we'll get up to tomorrow.. I do know that we're definitely hitting up the grocery store..I am sick and fucking tired of grilled cheese sandwiches and ramen noodles. I mean in a pinch they're fine..but to eat that crap all the time will kill ya. There's a few recipes I'm dying to try out..so hopefully I can find all the stuff I need at the local store..since lately I just hate going into Krogers.

Well there's enough blabbering from me...any of you got plans for this weekend?

5 comment(s):

5:09?? Wow!! Aren't you the early bird today!! I got up a little before 6:30.

I really wanted to see Boris Said win last night. He's such a great guy. But, it's cool that Tony won, since he was my "A" list driver in the fantasy leauge. I'm sure Clance' and Tazfan were dancin' in the streets.

I refuse to shop at Kroger or Farmer Jack. It's Meijer and the Farmer's market for this girl.

Enjoy your Sunday!!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 9:14 a.m.  

Posted at 5am!!?? you are CRAZY!!! lol

weekend is over here basically. TBS just left for work and I am thinking about hitting the store for some Lösgodis (hmm...english...english...hmm...loose sweets....you know, you scoop them yourself into a bag).

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:42 a.m.  

I posted at 5 am yesterday.

Painting, painting and more painting are in my future. Have to hit the sale at Pier 1 too, got me a coupon!

By Blogger Lisa, at 2:37 p.m.  

Awesome to see Tony win!! hehehe, I know about you and those Tony fantasies!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 3:14 a.m.  

What a great site modafinil urine tests http://www.wheel-and-tire-packages.info/levaquin-prosatitus.html howell mazda nc Ice fishing resorts in michigan Banned milfs Business domains internet affordable cheapehost.com Fastclick popup blocker Software internet security system 20

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home