/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday gumflappin...err finger tappin!

This post will be short and sweet.

I don't know when I'm leaving, or if I am actually leaving. We're trying to work through things, and come to some solutions for the both of us.
I can survive not working for a little while more until I am able to, I can deal with the boredom, but I refuse to live in anger and sadness all the time.
So things are looking up..lots more to go through, but I'm happy that I've had a few chances to rant about the things going on. I tend to hold everything in until the last minute then I just become a total emotional fucking wreck...fun stuff eh...pffft! At least I'm not doing what I usually do when things get tough...tuck my tail in between my legs and run. It may get me out of a situation I feel is shitty at the beginning..but once I've had a chance to calm down I end up regretting the good ol tail tuck and run.

Ok, enough of that stuff..I think I was bitten by a spider the other night. I remember seeing one on my pillow but I scooted it off and squished the poor little bugger. I don't hate spiders, but they better not crawl on my pillow hahaa. I woke up the next morning with a lil lump on the back of my head and it is tender and sore. I don't remember bumping my head on anything..so it must be some kind of insect bite. Or maybe it was that psycho vampire kitty coming at me in the middle of the night...rotten lil black bastard.

Speaking of rotten little black bastards, him, Stash, and Jojo drove me absolutely fucking nuts yesterday.
I was a bad bad bad kitty mama and I didn't notice they were out of kibble til yesterday afternoon (they had some in their bowl that morning). They weren't even hungry..just they noticed the bowl was empty so all three felt it was their feline duty to follow me around, close at my heels all day long mewing, yipping, chirping, and doing that funky little purr/meow thing they do.
We went and bought a huge bag of kibble last night, and you know what they did? Took one chunk each looked at me as if to say "Oh good, my dish is full..time to go lay down" and they proceeded to all crawl up on the couch and fall into a sleep. It must have been such a tiring day making mom feel like a bag of turds for not having food for her beasts.

What do your cats (or dogs) do to get your attention when their dish is empty?

4 comment(s):

Shithead. . . I mean CC will run under my feet until he gets his food. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I step on him, or he trips me, he doesn't learn. Or maybe it's me not learning. . . LOL!

Glad things are looking a little brighter for you today. . .

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 11:59 a.m.  

Ya, mine try to trip me. Or some of the methods you mentioned. Then you fill their bowl, they take a couple of bites and that's it! Little shits.
So, Dr. Josh is a smurf? What?
Dern, dang, dem gov't. Sorry, I channeled Ward Burton's voice for a second there.
Good for you for trying to work out your situaiton. You have my support whatever you decide to do!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 12:24 p.m.  

rocky would get right on the arm of my chair and meow and meow, and meow and meow until i got up and fed him or picked him up and tossed him across the room...ha...miss the little meowing fucker..

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 1:26 p.m.  

I've often felt like you...that I gave up everything for him and his career by moving to NC. But now, other than his unemployment, I'm really happy here. Maybe giving it some time will help matters. Can you do some sort of volunteer work? That would get you out and about a bit more?

By Blogger BriteYellowGun, at 4:38 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home