/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, June 12, 2006

I Can Hardly Wait!!

So, I found out Saturday that Shida is coming to visit and it's only been two days, but it feels like a fucking week already! You mean after today I've still got three days to go? WAAAHHH I want today to be Thursday already dammit!

We had to go to Hell-Mart again this weekend for a few things from the grocery section. This time I didn't get all confused and disoriented..maybe because I wasn't tired and not already stressed out to begin with. So fuck you Hell-Mart, I won this time, you didn't..neener neener neener.

Soo three days until...

















The Fun Starts!

4 comment(s):

Why am I hearing the song "Breaking the Law" in my mind? LOL Have fun!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 a.m.  

that's funny ...i'm hearing the song'girls just want to have fu un'....
i would rather have my left lung removed with a fork than go to wal-mart..i call it the home of satan...shudder...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 11:14 a.m.  

Donna, I know you have a Meijer not too far from you. Give Hell-Mart the boot. Sam Walton't family is rich enough now. Plus, they are a major employment law offender. . . Besides, Meijer has better stuff. . .

I'll keep my eyes open for the mushroom cloud on the southern horizon Thursday. . . Thelma and Louise, meet Dork and Shida. . . . BE AFRAID!!! BE VERY AFRAID!!!! LOL!!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 6:32 p.m.  

If you were on this side of the pond...just think you'd be one day closer.

Ohhh yer gunna have TOPS fun girl aye.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 10:00 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home