/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, June 09, 2006

TGIF

Heh, sorry that ya all had to read last nights post. I was a lil bit off my rocker, pissed off and ready to fight..so instead I took my frustration out on my keyboard. A local friend and her idiot boyfriend pissed me off to no end..don'tcha love that?

Been a boring Friday here. I've been getting one of the rooms cleared out and trying to set it up.
I think I'm finally pulling my head back out of la la land, so I'm finding the motivation to start getting stuff done.

I feel really bad for the way I treated my husband last night. I guess because I was pissed off, and drinking, I said some not very nice things to him.

Time for me to cut the drinking out of my life again. I am far from being an alcoholic.. I don't crave alcohol, nor do I ever use it to get through hard times.
It's summer, it's nice and warm and nothing goes better with a nice day, a comfy chair on the deck and a nice cold Budweiser. What I am finding is that I tend to let little things piss me off when I have a beer buzz and it's not healthy to myself, or the people I love. Because I take it out on them instead of channeling my anger into a positive thing.

He's not mad at me thankfully. We talked about it this morning. I apologized, but that still doesn't make me feel good. I feel like a little bitch because of it. I didn't say anything hurtful, but was just being a mean little twat and I hate acting like that.

Well I hope you all have an excellent day and weekend.

5 comment(s):

No harm done Sweetie!! We all have our bad moments. It obviously wasn't directed to anyone I recall from the blog, so I knew you were just blowing off steam. Trust me. . . Been there, done that. . . More than a few times. . .

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 4:51 p.m.  

What? You aren't perfect?
Better to take frustration out on a keyboard than a wall or something.

PS. Still working on what color to type in on the new blog. I will figure it out eventually. I found that pic and just knew I wanted it, no matter what!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 10:17 p.m.  

what better place than a blog to let it off on.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 11:46 p.m.  

hehehe... hooked on Antonia's site, eh? She does some excellent work. I thought Tony was kinda sexy until I started reading her stuff. It made me see him in a whole new light. Now I think he's hot!
Yep, apos is in trouble for licking Elliott!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 8:36 a.m.  

being a drunk who has not drank in 15 years i always see signs of too much drinking in everyone..but remember...less is more...ha

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 8:46 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home