/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Good Morning Sunshine

Woke up
Stumbled to kitchen for coffee
Put sweatshirt on, grabbed cigs, coffee, and camera and went outside...and this is the lovely image that greeted me! Ahh it is going to be such a beautiful day!


5 comment(s):

Donna my routine is the same as
yours,except i wake up and step
outside and see a lovely
mechanic shop. The smell of
gas is in the air and the smog.
"Oh The Humanity"

By Blogger Michele, at 1:27 p.m.  

Ahhh... pretty!!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 2:08 p.m.  

check out my post to see how my 'morning' started out...
im laughing my ass off..i just figured out what the picture on the left is...a cat..i thought (I need glasses when i am on the computer) it was a black sea shell with a light in it...hooboy..and i owned a black cat ..you would think i would recognize one..d'oh

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 9:32 p.m.  

ahhh can't get much nicer than that.

hope the day followed it's beaut beginning for you dorki.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 12:26 a.m.  

Nice...

By Blogger New York City's Watchdog, at 2:14 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home