/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Surviving here

As you probably noticed (if not, then you're fuckin blind alright) I got myself a nifty new template. Most times I've picked my template depending on what mood I am in when I'm looking for one.
Only one problem...the right sidebar only shows up wayy down below the posts, when the left sidebar looks fine...anyone wanna take a look at the source and see what is wrong with it?

Weather has been nice today..not as sunny as I would like, but it's NOT raining for once...Yess! But it looks like there's thunderstorms on the way. A few counties just north of us up in Michigan already have a thunderstorm watch, or was it a warning? Hell I can't remember...I only know I saw some counties already colored yellow...wait that's a watch...nevermind.

I joined up to a forum called Did I Say That? last night. Great bunch of people on there and some great discussions going on. It's so good that I have only made my rounds to my regular reads in Blogland, no more than that. I usually surf around to a whole bunch of different blogs..but nope, not today..im posting at a forum. But it's cool like I said...so it's all good. Ack that sounded silly, oh well.
I also added a goofy lookin picture of myself into the sidebar. Yeah i got squinty eyes and all that...believe it or not that is the best picture of myself that I have at the moment.

Have a good day to whoever reads this.

3 comment(s):

ooooooh that's pretty....love the ocean..sooooo calming..and soothing....anddd...zzzzzzzzzzz

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 11:44 p.m.  

whoa look at you with the new look happening. very nice.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 1:01 a.m.  

It looks fine to me! Maybe you fixed it already!! Nice template!
R.U. Donna? hehehe

By Blogger Cassandra, at 7:34 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home