/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, May 12, 2006

TOOL, and my pet peeve

K, First of all Tool is my FAVORITE band ever. Now here's my pet peeve.
A few years ago Tool was playing at Edgefest (Molson Park in Barrie, Ontario, Canada)
The day I went to get my ticket they sold out...NO FUCKIN FAIR!
Tool was playing in Toronto that September...as I went to get my ticket...SOLD OUT...FUCKIN HELL NO!

Now this year.... Tool is playing in Detroit (hour and a half if not less from me) and this time it's a matter of not being able to afford the ticket. I tried getting the hub to buy tickets a while back..... no go GRRRRRRRRRROWL!!!!! .. this completely sucks ass!!! Seriously... I'm gonna go drown myself in mud now!!!

3 comment(s):

Ahhh... that does suck!!

Well, more NASCAR stuff is discussed on my NASCAR blog - .
The Insane blog is really my personal blog. Sometimes, I bring some NASCAR over on the Insane blog, but I usually keep the two separate.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 1:52 a.m.  

.

One more try....

By Blogger Cassandra, at 1:54 a.m.  

I hear you! I'm loving the new CD. Best Tool ever. It isn't fair not to be able to see them live.

By Blogger Bridget M., at 1:59 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home