/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, May 05, 2006

Note to self

Taking two kinds of cold meds at once, then going and cramming your face full of snack crackers (hehe *snort*... crack snackers? HAHAHAHAH), and chocolate will make you very very sleepy AND very high...hahahaha!

Well the sleepiness is wearing off, but oh my I can see this is going to be an interesting day for sure. Not sure if the hub will want to leave me at home by myself with cough n cold meds anymore!

I really need to finish unpacking and stuff...i don't see much of it getting done. I'm wondering where my magical midget helpers are....or are they just a figment of my imagination.
Alright take this damned keyboard away from me before I type anymore nonsense...hahahaha.

2 comment(s):

Get some chicken noodle soup
add some cayenne...plus a
bottle of wine.
Advice from Dr.jazz coffee.

By Blogger Michele, at 3:39 p.m.  

Nyquil and Chardonnay make a lovely cocktail. . . You'll hate yourself the next day, but it's ONEHELLOVA buzz!!

Get some rest and make "The Hub" spoil ya. . . Least he can do for making you sick in the first place. . .

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 8:30 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home