/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yipppeee!!

Well I think this cold may be starting to leave me alone! Thank you Nyquil, for all the drug induced sleep I've been having...oh yeah that's the good shit! :)

Hope everyone's enjoying the nice weather (well that is if you've got nice weather in your area). It's gotten up over 72 here today and boy is it beeeeautiful!

Since I'm feeling better, the hub and I may go for a lil drive tonight after he gets home. We went last night but I was so sicky feeling and miserable I didn't enjoy it. Not to mention the store we go to for our drinkables didn't have the hot choco machine working. I dunno why but that is the ONLY place I can go to for super rich, sweet hot chocolate...last night I had to go with coffee...which was ok because instead of drinking the usual colombian blend I went with the Guatemala - Antigua blend that I've recently become addicted to..YUMMMMY!.

Heh I'm happy now. Recently found out that one of my fav bands, which is Tool has a new album coming out (or is already out..gosh im so out of it).
Also I'm happy that Jewel has gone back to her original musical style so I'll definitely be buying her new album! Ahhh That makes me happy. I dunno why but I completely cringed when I heard her song Intuition...it just made me want to scratch my eyeballs out and throw rock salt and lemon juice over the fresh wounds! How's that for a lovely visual? :-P

Well this day is getting better for sure. Cats are fed n watered, plants are watered and enjoying being outside, and I'm HAPPY cuz I'm feeling better bit by bit! So to anyone reading me..ENJOY your day/night :)

2 comment(s):

i saw jewel on ellen today..she was the old jewel..so glad..
texas is warming up...89-92..ick ugh.

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 11:00 p.m.  

very nice porch!

By Blogger Wally Banners, at 1:01 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home